The Most Common Questions from Event and Wedding Pros – Answered
Contracts 101, Other Important Things to Know
If you’re an event or wedding planner — listen up! We’re diving into the most common questions we get from planners about contracts and the law.
Now, if you’re not an event or wedding industry pro – I don’t want you to skip this episode. Although I’m answering the frequently asked questions for this specific industry, keep an open mind! There could be a question I answer today or concern I address that could totally apply to what you do.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- What to do if you’re client refuses to sign the contract and what you need to always consider in these situations
- Where to find the answer when you need to terminate a contract – the right way
- How to handle the “check is in the mail” scenario and one clause that will help eliminate this from happening
- Looking to use an image for your portfolio? You’ll need to follow these steps first…
- How you can draft a contract when providing multiple services or packages (without overwhelming yourself or your client)
RESOURCES WE TALKED ABOUT
- Can I Use Photographs of My Client’s Wedding to Promote my Wedding Planning Business?
- How to Draft Contracts When Providing Multiple Services or Packages to Your Clients
- SORRY, BUT THE CHEAT SHEET FOR THIS EPISODE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE