Brand Photography Services Contract Template
If you’re a brand photographer, don’t style or snap another photo of your client’s next ad campaign without this customizable contract template.
This contract template is ideal for brand photographers who have been hired to style and shoot photographs for companies or other businesses – whether it’s for their next social media campaign, print ad, or styled photoshoot, or more!
- It addresses a variety of important issues brand photographers needs to have in client contracts, including:
- The photography services the photographer will perform for the client
- How the photographer will be compensated for services
- What deliverables the photographer will provide and the schedule for doing so
- Who is responsible for sourcing and paying for props
- What expenses need to be reimbursed by the client
- What happens if the client requests additional services (like extra editing or reshoots)
- What the photographer expects from clients
- Permission to use photos of the project for the photographer’s marketing purposes
- Limiting the liability of the photographer and the client
- Who owns the copyright to the photographs
- How the parties can terminate the contract
- What happens if there is a dispute between the parties
- And much more!