Design Services Contract Template – Graphic Design, Stationery/Print Design, Web Design
Protect your design business with this customizable contract template for graphic, web, print and stationery designers.
This contract template addresses a variety of important issues designers need to have in their contracts with their clients, including:
- The design services the designer will perform for the client
- How much the designer will be compensated for their services
- What expenses will be reimbursed by the client
- How design changes and revisions will be handled
- How printing requests will be addressed
- How shipping requests will be addressed
- What the designer expects from the client
- Whether the designer needs to be accredited for his/her designs
- Who owns the copyright to the designs
- If support services are included in the designer’s services
- How confidential information will be treated
- How the parties can terminate the contract
- What happens if there is a dispute between the parties
- And much more
This contract works well whether you do graphic, web, print or stationery design!
Here’s how it works:
The contract drafting process is also a business planning tool. This video and accompanying worksheet will help organize your thoughts about how you want to run YOUR (not someone else’s) unique business. A little time spent here will make completing the template itself easy breezy.
This is where all the magic happens! Step-by-step video explanations (in Plain English - no legal mumbo jumbo here) will walk you through how to customize each clause of your BRAND NEW contract with confidence. So next time a client has questions about your contract, you’ll impress them with your legal know-how. Then, revise your contract against the provided checklist to double check that you’ve crossed all your T’s and dotted all your I’s. Plus, the extra video trainings will demystify the questions popping up in your mind about whether to send proposals or contracts and how to make contract changes after it’s already been signed (#lesigh, it happens to the best of us).
Want to save time, avoid costly contract errors, and book clients a whole lot faster? Then you’ve got to have a system in place. These video trainings will show you how to use some of our favorite contract signing softwares (even if you’ve never used one before) to make getting signed contracts back from your clients a whole lot easier.