Design Services Contract Template – Graphic Design, Stationery/Print Design, Web Design
Protect your design business with this customizable contract template for graphic, web, print and stationery designers.
This contract template addresses a variety of important issues designers need to have in their contracts with their clients, including:
- The design services the designer will perform for the client
- How much the designer will be compensated for their services
- What expenses will be reimbursed by the client
- How design changes and revisions will be handled
- How printing requests will be addressed
- How shipping requests will be addressed
- What the designer expects from the client
- Whether the designer needs to be accredited for his/her designs
- Who owns the copyright to the designs
- If support services are included in the designer’s services
- How confidential information will be treated
- How the parties can terminate the contract
- What happens if there is a dispute between the parties
- And much more
This contract works well whether you do graphic, web, print or stationery design!
Oh so great for
Annette is very knowledgeable in the creative and legal field, and provides very professional contracts and services. Being very relatable only adds to the great products and services she provides!
Reyna, Event Planner
When I first started my business, I was using contracts I'd created in a piecemeal fashion from other contracts I'd found online. I wasn't sure if they were thorough, reasonable for all parties, or even legally binding. Transitioning to the use of [Your Legal BFF's] contract templates gave me the confidence that I was presenting myself in a much more professional manner, and the security in knowing that my contracts were fair, equitable, and legally sound.
Nikeva, Wedding Planner
We absolutely love how easy it is to use [these] contracts. They have every contract we need so it's the first place we check before thinking about hiring a lawyer. They also has a ton of great useful information which we find to be super helpful as entrepreneurs.
Jessica, Event Planner
The template has given me the confidence to book and deliver services knowing that I have properly CYA . I recently booked a client ... I don’t think that I would have booked her with my previous contract.
Tiffany, Wedding Planner
I started my business last year and have taken a handful of clients through word of mouth. I’ve been fortunate enough not to have any issues, but after completing my first large scale event under my company name, I knew it was time to ‘go legit’ and make sure my clients and I are both legally covered. It gives me peace of mind to know that I can clearly communicate responsibilities and liabilities to my clients.