Event or Wedding Planning Services Contract Template
Don’t plan another event or wedding for your clients without this customizable contract template for event and wedding planners.
This contract template addresses a variety of important issues event and wedding planners need to have in their client contracts for event and wedding planning services, including:
- The services the planner will perform for the clients
- How the planner will be compensated for services (whether the planner charges a flat fee or a percentage of the budget)
- What expenses need to be reimbursed by the client
- What happens if the client requests additional services
- What happens if the event is rescheduled
- What happens if the event is cancelled
- What happens if the planner is unable to perform services on the event/wedding date
- What happens if the event/wedding date is unknown at the time of hiring the planner
- What the planner expects from clients
- Permission to use photos of the event/wedding for the planner’s marketing purposes
- Limiting the liability of the planner and the client
- The planner’s responsibility as it relates to other vendors
- How the parties can terminate the contract
- What happens if there is a dispute between the parties
- And much more
This contract works well for event stylists too!
Here’s how it works:
The contract drafting process is also a business planning tool. This video and accompanying worksheet will help organize your thoughts about how you want to run YOUR (not someone else’s) unique business. A little time spent here will make completing the template itself easy breezy.
This is where all the magic happens! Step-by-step video explanations (in Plain English - no legal mumbo jumbo here) will walk you through how to customize each clause of your BRAND NEW contract with confidence. So next time a client has questions about your contract, you’ll impress them with your legal know-how. Then, revise your contract against the provided checklist to double check that you’ve crossed all your T’s and dotted all your I’s. Plus, the extra video trainings will demystify the questions popping up in your mind about whether to send proposals or contracts and how to make contract changes after it’s already been signed (#lesigh, it happens to the best of us).
Want to save time, avoid costly contract errors, and book clients a whole lot faster? Then you’ve got to have a system in place. These video trainings will show you how to use some of our favorite contract signing softwares (even if you’ve never used one before) to make getting signed contracts back from your clients a whole lot easier.