Floral Design Services Contract Template
Make sure your floral design business is in full bloom with this customizable contract template – ideal for florists, floral designers and stylists who provide floral arrangements to clients for a variety of events.
This contract template addresses a variety of important issues florists and floral designers need to have in their client contracts for floral design services, including:
- The floral arrangements and/or rentals that will be provided to client
- The delivery schedule
- How the floral designer will be compensated
- What happens if the event is rescheduled
- What happens if the event is cancelled
- What happens if the client requests additional services
- What happens if the client or floral designer needs to be make changes to the order
- What happens if loaned items are damaged or lost
- Permission to use photos of the event/wedding for the floral designer’s marketing purposes
- How the parties can terminate the contract
- What happens if there is a dispute between the parties
- And much more
Here’s how it works:
The contract drafting process is also a business planning tool. This video and accompanying worksheet will help organize your thoughts about how you want to run YOUR (not someone else’s) unique business. A little time spent here will make completing the template itself easy breezy.
This is where all the magic happens! Step-by-step video explanations (in Plain English - no legal mumbo jumbo here) will walk you through how to customize each clause of your BRAND NEW contract with confidence. So next time a client has questions about your contract, you’ll impress them with your legal know-how. Then, revise your contract against the provided checklist to double check that you’ve crossed all your T’s and dotted all your I’s. Plus, the extra video trainings will demystify the questions popping up in your mind about whether to send proposals or contracts and how to make contract changes after it’s already been signed (#lesigh, it happens to the best of us).
Want to save time, avoid costly contract errors, and book clients a whole lot faster? Then you’ve got to have a system in place. These video trainings will show you how to use some of our favorite contract signing softwares (even if you’ve never used one before) to make getting signed contracts back from your clients a whole lot easier.