Hair and Makeup Artist Services Contract Template
If you’re a hair and/or makeup artist, put down your brushes and don’t book your next job without this customizable contract template.
Whether you work by yourself, as part of a team, or manage a team of artists, this contract template is ideal for hair and/or makeup artists who are hired to provide professional hair and makeup services for events like weddings, photoshoots, conferences, etc.
It addresses a variety of important issues hair/makeup artists needs to have in client contracts, including:
- The services the artist will perform for the client
- How the artist will be compensated for services and any additional fees that may be charged to the client
- What happens if the event gets rescheduled
- The artist’s expectations regarding a safe and healthy working environment
- What happens if the artist is unable to personally perform services on the event date
- What happens if the event date is unknown at the time of hiring the artist
- Permission to use photos of the event for the artist’s marketing purposes
- Limiting the liability of the artist and the client
- How the parties can terminate the contract
- What happens if there is a dispute between the parties
- And much more
Here’s how it works:
The contract drafting process is also a business planning tool. This video and accompanying worksheet will help organize your thoughts about how you want to run YOUR (not someone else’s) unique business. A little time spent here will make completing the template itself easy breezy.
This is where all the magic happens! Step-by-step video explanations (in Plain English - no legal mumbo jumbo here) will walk you through how to customize each clause of your BRAND NEW contract with confidence. So next time a client has questions about your contract, you’ll impress them with your legal know-how. Then, revise your contract against the provided checklist to double check that you’ve crossed all your T’s and dotted all your I’s. Plus, the extra video trainings will demystify the questions popping up in your mind about whether to send proposals or contracts and how to make contract changes after it’s already been signed (#lesigh, it happens to the best of us).
Want to save time, avoid costly contract errors, and book clients a whole lot faster? Then you’ve got to have a system in place. These video trainings will show you how to use some of our favorite contract signing softwares (even if you’ve never used one before) to make getting signed contracts back from your clients a whole lot easier.