Hair and Makeup Artist Services Contract Template
If you’re a hair and/or makeup artist, put down your brushes and don’t book your next job without this customizable contract template.
Whether you work by yourself, as part of a team, or manage a team of artists, this contract template is ideal for hair and/or makeup artists who are hired to provide professional hair and makeup services for events like weddings, photoshoots, conferences, etc.
It addresses a variety of important issues hair/makeup artists needs to have in client contracts, including:
- The services the artist will perform for the client
- How the artist will be compensated for services and any additional fees that may be charged to the client
- What happens if the event gets rescheduled
- The artist’s expectations regarding a safe and healthy working environment
- What happens if the artist is unable to personally perform services on the event date
- What happens if the event date is unknown at the time of hiring the artist
- Permission to use photos of the event for the artist’s marketing purposes
- Limiting the liability of the artist and the client
- How the parties can terminate the contract
- What happens if there is a dispute between the parties
- And much more