Hair and Makeup Artist Services Contract Template
If you’re a hair and/or makeup artist, put down your brushes and don’t book your next job without this customizable contract template.
Whether you work by yourself, as part of a team, or manage a team of artists, this contract template is ideal for hair and/or makeup artists who are hired to provide professional hair and makeup services for events like weddings, photoshoots, conferences, etc.
It addresses a variety of important issues hair/makeup artists needs to have in client contracts, including:
- The services the artist will perform for the client
- How the artist will be compensated for services and any additional fees that may be charged to the client
- What happens if the event gets rescheduled
- The artist’s expectations regarding a safe and healthy working environment
- What happens if the artist is unable to personally perform services on the event date
- What happens if the event date is unknown at the time of hiring the artist
- Permission to use photos of the event for the artist’s marketing purposes
- Limiting the liability of the artist and the client
- How the parties can terminate the contract
- What happens if there is a dispute between the parties
- And much more
Oh so great for
I can't thank you enough. A V.P. of Morgan Stanley has just signed my contract for wedding planning (for his daughter). He said that I need to congratulate my lawyer for writing such a well-balanced contract (which he signed without question).....My new contract is making it easier than ever to secure contracts which means more work than ever!!
Nikki, Wedding Planner
I started my business last year and have taken a handful of clients through word of mouth. I’ve been fortunate enough not to have any issues, but after completing my first large scale event under my company name, I knew it was time to ‘go legit’ and make sure my clients and I are both legally covered. It gives me peace of mind to know that I can clearly communicate responsibilities and liabilities to my clients.
Jessica, Event Planner
I always feel like I'm in good hands when I'm using Your Legal BFF's products. I feel protected and informed, just as any smart business woman should be!
Cynthia, Wedding Planner
Just received the signed contract back from my new client! It is a big, open-ended partnership & I feel so much better knowing that I've covered my you-know-what with them. Thank you a million times over for such an easy document to use.
Karen, Marketing Consultant
I did not want to pay an attorney hundreds/thousands of dollars to prepare a contract for me. I was happy that the template was so easy to use and that I was able to create a contract quickly. I have made minor modifications, but that agreement has already been used 16 times in the past 7 months!