Independent Contractor’s Bundle
Bundle and save over 10%!
With this bundle, you’ll get the Independent Contractor Contract Template and the Independent Contractor Confidentiality Contract Template / Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) at a discounted price.
01 | INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR CONTRACT TEMPLATE
If you hire independent contractors (as opposed to employees) to provide services in your business, then this customizable contract template is for you. This contract template addresses important issues that need to be included in contracts with independent contractors, including:
- The services the independent contractor will perform for the client
- How much the independent contractor will be compensated for their services
- What expenses will be reimbursed by the client
- Who owns the copyright to the work product created by the independent contractor
- How confidential information will be treated
- How the parties can terminate the contract
- What happens if there is a dispute between the parties
- And much more
02 | INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR CONFIDENTIALITY CONTRACT TEMPLATE / NDA
If you want to prevent your confidential business information that you share with an independent contractor from being shared or disclosed without your permission, then this contract template is for you. The contract address such topics such as:
- What constitutes Confidential Information
- What doesn’t constitute Confidential Information
- Obligations of the Party receiving Confidential Information
- When disclosure is authorized
- Your options when Confidential Information is disclosed
- And much more
Here’s how it works:
The contract drafting process is also a business planning tool. This video and accompanying worksheet will help organize your thoughts about how you want to run YOUR (not someone else’s) unique business. A little time spent here will make completing the template itself easy breezy.
This is where all the magic happens! Step-by-step video explanations (in Plain English - no legal mumbo jumbo here) will walk you through how to customize each clause of your BRAND NEW contract with confidence. So next time a client has questions about your contract, you’ll impress them with your legal know-how. Then, revise your contract against the provided checklist to double check that you’ve crossed all your T’s and dotted all your I’s. Plus, the extra video trainings will demystify the questions popping up in your mind about whether to send proposals or contracts and how to make contract changes after it’s already been signed (#lesigh, it happens to the best of us).
Want to save time, avoid costly contract errors, and book clients a whole lot faster? Then you’ve got to have a system in place. These video trainings will show you how to use some of our favorite contract signing softwares (even if you’ve never used one before) to make getting signed contracts back from your clients a whole lot easier.