Photo, Audio or Video Release + Product Loan Agreement for Photoshoots Bundle
Bundle and save over 10%!
With this bundle, you’ll get the Photo, Audio or Video Release and Product Loan Agreement for Photoshoots at a discounted price.
01 | PHOTO, AUDIO OR VIDEO RELEASE
Photographers, videographers, event planners, or other individuals who intend to photograph or record (audio or video) of an individual and use that material for commercial and business purposes will need a signed release. This release covers photography, audio recordings and video recordings and can be used for both adults and minors.
02 | PRODUCT LOAN AGREEMENT FOR PHOTOSHOOTS
Are you a photographer, videographer, stylist, event planner, product maker or someone who intends to loan out or borrow products for use in an upcoming photoshoot? If so, you will want to have a product loan agreement to outline each party’s expectations and responsibilities. This contract template addresses:
- What products will be provided;
- who will pay for shipping the products back/forth;
- Whether the Borrowing Party must pay a deposit or leave a credit card on file in the event Products are returned damaged or not returned;
- What the Borrowing Party must give to the Loaning Party in exchange for loaning out the products how and when the products must be returned;
- What happens when products are damaged;
- And much more