Speaker Agreement Contract Template
Do you host or organize live or online conferences and events? Are you a speaker looking to book more speaking engagements? Then this Speaker Agreement contract template is for you!
Before you book a speaker at your next conference or event, make sure you have this Speaker Agreement contract template in place. It addresses important issues, including:
- What topic(s) the speaker will speak about and any expectations to create materials to be distributed to the event attendees
- Details about the event and when the speaker is expected to attend
- Whether the speaker is expected to help market the event
- How the speaker will be compensated (whether it be in the form of fees, accommodations, travel, meals, event admission, etc.)
- Who owns the materials the speaker uses as part of his/her presentation and whether the event host can use such materials
- Whether the event host has permission to record the speaker’s presentation and what can be done with those recordings
- What happens if the contract needs to be terminated by either the event host or the speaker
- What limitations on liability exist
- How disputes will be resolved
- And much more
Oh so great for
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you. I have a huge wedding I just booked, and went ahead and invested because I knew I needed to up my contract game. Turns out, Mother AND Father of the bride are high powered lawyers, and definitely scrutinized everything in a 45 min phone call. I was freaking out, but they said multiple times " You have a good lawyer" and "The contract is very thorough.
Cassandra, Event Planner
I bought both the marketing consultant contract and independent contractors contract! Super easy to understand and tweak for my business needs!
Ellen, Marketing Consultant
I purchased one of the legal bundles last week when I heard I won a bid and wanted to move quickly. Today, I got the redlines from my customer's legal department. They had maybe three edits and one was a missing period. In my day/full time jobs, I deal with vendors and the items I submit to legal get a lot more than three redlines. I'm new in business and was hesitant to spend the money but knew enough to get over that mindset.
Lig, Event Planner
I purchased another contract through another company first, and wasn't satisfied. Then, I came across a sale of yours and decided to give it a try. LOVE it. It covers EVERYTHING & more!! I feel safe, covered and like I have no worries for my business in regards to contracts.
The template had everything I needed when I started (and as I've grown!) and they were a breeze to customize. The templates include tons of notes so you understand why each section is important and where you might want to consider your options. They take the fear out of contracts and makes it easy to cover yourself and your clients so you can get back to focusing on making a great product and providing amazing customer service.