Wedding Officiant Services Contract Template
Before you officiate your next wedding, make sure your couples sign this customizable contract template for wedding officiant services.
This contract template addresses a variety of important issues wedding officiants need to have in their client contracts for their services, including:
- The services the officiant will perform for the client
- How much the officiant will be compensated for their services
- What expenses need to be reimbursed by the client
- What happens if the client requests additional services
- Client’s responsibility to obtain marriage license
- What happens if the wedding begins late or is delayed
- What happens if the wedding is rescheduled
- What happens if the wedding is cancelled
- What the officiant expects from clients
- Permission to use photos of the wedding for the officiant’s marketing purposes
- Limiting the liability of the planner and the client
- How the parties can terminate the contract
- What happens if there is a dispute between the parties
- And much more
Oh so great for
We absolutely love how easy it is to use [these] contracts. They have every contract we need so it's the first place we check before thinking about hiring a lawyer. They also has a ton of great useful information which we find to be super helpful as entrepreneurs.
Jessica, Event Planner
I always feel like I'm in good hands when I'm using Your Legal BFF's products. I feel protected and informed, just as any smart business woman should be!
Cynthia, Wedding Planner
Just received the signed contract back from my new client! It is a big, open-ended partnership & I feel so much better knowing that I've covered my you-know-what with them. Thank you a million times over for such an easy document to use.
Karen, Marketing Consultant
I can't thank you enough. A V.P. of Morgan Stanley has just signed my contract for wedding planning (for his daughter). He said that I need to congratulate my lawyer for writing such a well-balanced contract (which he signed without question).....My new contract is making it easier than ever to secure contracts which means more work than ever!!
Nikki, Wedding Planner
Loved the explainer included--this is what I wanted. No one has been able to explain in plain English what various terms mean.