Wedding Photography Services Contract Template
Don’t snap another photo of your client’s wedding without this customizable contract template.
This contract template is ideal for photographers who have been hired to photograph a wedding for their clients. It addresses a variety of important issues photographers needs to have in client contracts, including:
- The photography services the photographer will perform for the client
- How the photographer will be compensated for services
- What expenses need to be reimbursed by the client
- What happens if the client requests additional services
- What happens if the wedding is rescheduled
- What happens if the wedding is cancelled
- What happens if the photographer is unable to perform services on the wedding date
- What the photographer expects from clients
- Permission to use photos of the wedding for the planner’s marketing purposes
- Limiting the liability of the photographer and the client
- Who owns the copyright to the photographs
- How the parties can terminate the contract
- What happens if there is a dispute between the parties
- And much more
Here’s how it works:
The contract drafting process is also a business planning tool. This video and accompanying worksheet will help organize your thoughts about how you want to run YOUR (not someone else’s) unique business. A little time spent here will make completing the template itself easy breezy.
This is where all the magic happens! Step-by-step video explanations (in Plain English - no legal mumbo jumbo here) will walk you through how to customize each clause of your BRAND NEW contract with confidence. So next time a client has questions about your contract, you’ll impress them with your legal know-how. Then, revise your contract against the provided checklist to double check that you’ve crossed all your T’s and dotted all your I’s. Plus, the extra video trainings will demystify the questions popping up in your mind about whether to send proposals or contracts and how to make contract changes after it’s already been signed (#lesigh, it happens to the best of us).
Want to save time, avoid costly contract errors, and book clients a whole lot faster? Then you’ve got to have a system in place. These video trainings will show you how to use some of our favorite contract signing softwares (even if you’ve never used one before) to make getting signed contracts back from your clients a whole lot easier.