Wedding Photography Services Contract Template
Don’t snap another photo of your client’s wedding without this customizable contract template.
This contract template is ideal for photographers who have been hired to photograph a wedding for their clients. It addresses a variety of important issues photographers needs to have in client contracts, including:
- The photography services the photographer will perform for the client
- How the photographer will be compensated for services
- What expenses need to be reimbursed by the client
- What happens if the client requests additional services
- What happens if the wedding is rescheduled
- What happens if the wedding is cancelled
- What happens if the photographer is unable to perform services on the wedding date
- What the photographer expects from clients
- Permission to use photos of the wedding for the photographer’s marketing purposes
- Limiting the liability of the photographer and the client
- Who owns the copyright to the photographs
- How the parties can terminate the contract
- What happens if there is a dispute between the parties
- And much more
Oh so great for
As a new creative, it is tempting to want to spend money on a new website, branding, business cards, etc., but your biggest investment should be in making sure that your business is covered. If you can’t afford to sit down with an attorney to draft up a contract, this template is the next best thing!
Tiffany, Wedding Planner
I purchased one of the legal bundles last week when I heard I won a bid and wanted to move quickly. Today, I got the redlines from my customer's legal department. They had maybe three edits and one was a missing period. In my day/full time jobs, I deal with vendors and the items I submit to legal get a lot more than three redlines. I'm new in business and was hesitant to spend the money but knew enough to get over that mindset.
Lig, Event Planner
I purchased another contract through another company first, and wasn't satisfied. Then, I came across a sale of yours and decided to give it a try. LOVE it. It covers EVERYTHING & more!! I feel safe, covered and like I have no worries for my business in regards to contracts.
Loved the explainer included--this is what I wanted. No one has been able to explain in plain English what various terms mean.
It was time for me to enlist more help to keep up with #allthethings in my business- I wanted to be sure to also protect my clients while I worked on scaling, so needed to get legal docs in place to do that. There is SO much security in having a legal agreement- plus it's just the right thing to do. Nothing says I'm a legit business quite like an attorney drafted document.