The Most Common Questions from Graphic, Web, and Print Designers – Answered
Contracts 101, Other Important Things to Know
If you’re a graphic designer, a web designer, a print designer — listen up! We’re diving into the most common questions we get from designers about contracts and the law.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- What terms are most important to cover in a monthly retainer service agreement for a client?
- I’m designing a logo for a client. She wants me to use a specific font. Should we both buy the font license or just me?
- I’m looking to partner up with other designers and developers. What do I need to know before I do?
RESOURCES WE TALKED ABOUT
- Design Services Contract Template: Graphic Design, Stationery/Print Design, Web Design
- All About Hiring with Lonnie Giamela, Esq.
- What you need to know before you hire your first employee with Jennifer Wiegley